Can there be Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure?
Kidney Failure or Renal Insufficiency is a disorder in which a person’s kidneys become incapable of eliminating waste products and other toxins from the blood. In this condition, the kidneys do not perform their pivotal functions including balancing fluids and electrolytes, controlling the production of red blood cells in the body and eliminating unwanted materials. These symptoms are tough to recognize and can occur within a short span of time. Hence care should be taken to address them!
Why Consider Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Problems?
Ayurveda is a very ancient science which is used for treating the mind, body and soul and you should definitely consider our best ayurvedic medicine for kidney problems for various reasons as:
- The herbs we use are refined and are proven to be highly effective in ayurvedic treatment for kidney problems.
- They work not only by curing the disease but have an overall positive effect on the body.
- Kidney treatment in Ayurveda provided by us removes any signs of damage and revives damaged kidney cells.
- Ayurvedic herbs for kidney health is free of any side effects.
- The effect of the treatment is long-lasting and permanent.
- It is the safest and most secure form of treatment.
Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease in Ayurveda
In its final stages, Chronic Kidney Disease is known as Chronic Kidney Failure which without regular dialysis or kidney transplant operation could be fatal. Allopathy believes that chronic kidney disease is neither reversible nor curable but chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is not only possible but if identified at an early stage is also curable
Ayurveda is an ancient traditional medicine and unlike Allopathy, doesn’t focus on treating the symptom but rather the whole body.
Apart from these ayurvedic medicines for kidney damage, it has also been argued that certain pranayams help bring the blood urea and creatinine levels down and act as an ayurvedic treatment for kidney damage.
How to Identify Kidney Failure?
The signs and symptoms of kidney failure may vary and depend on the type of kidney failure you have and how far along are you in the process.
However, some of the most common symptoms of kidney failure are:
- Pain in the pelvis
- Pain or a burning sensation while urinating
- a frequent need to urinate
- Cloudy urine
- Blood or pus in the urine
- Pain in the kidney area or abdomen
- Swelling of the body, commonly the face, legs, and feet
- High blood pressure
How can you Prevent Kidney Failure With the Help Of Ayurveda?
According to Ayurveda, the most important things to do to prevent kidney failure are simple, to change your diet from acidic to alkaline and improve your breathing patterns. There are several natural remedies and ayurvedic medicine for kidney health but as “Prevention is better than cure”, you should also keep sight of the following from your side to prevent the chances of kidney failure:
- Keeping your blood sugar in check
- Controlling your blood pressure
- Taking appropriate medications for blood pressure
Can You Prevent Dialysis? Yes Indeed!
One of the major causes of mortality in the present days is kidney disease. There are various reasons which lead to kidney failure but the most common ones are chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. Synthetic drugs used for uric acid and other diseases like nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and auto-immune diseases can also be the causes of this failure.
Irrespective of the cause, it is difficult to bring back the creatinine levels back in the range once it goes beyond it. There are however certain natural herbs and ayurvedic medicines which can help in bringing back the creatinine levels to normal without elevating the body’s potassium or sugar levels.
Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney – Aayuneph Powder
- Our product “Aayuneph Pack” contains many herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varuna (Crateva nurvala), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Shigru (Moringa oleifera) & Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera), etc. described in the ancient Ayurveda texts.
- These herbs work in an excellent way to revive kidney failure, lower down swelling and reduce the volume of accumulated fluid, in turn, helping in ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India. This is purely a herbal product without any preservatives or chemicals and demonstrates quick results within days of consumption.
Why Choose TapsAyu Health Care?
- TapsAyu Health Care is one of the best Ayurvedic kidney wellness clinics in India.
- Several kidney patients have been cured.
- It has been successfully in operation for a long period of time.
- Cloudy urine
- A judicious mix of balanced diet and the best herbal treatment are accorded to our patients.
- Our ayurvedic kidney failure treatment is totally natural and highly effective.
- You can see the progress within the first few weeks of taking our Ayurvedic course.